One of the biggest challenges of having cosmetic surgery is setting aside enough time to recover. Many of Dr. Rafael Cabrera’s facial rejuvenation patients at Plastic Surgery Specialists of Boca Raton lead busy lives with jam-packed schedules, and cannot take a lot of time off of work or their normal routine to spend weeks recovering at home. Dr. Cabrera is happy to offer a new option, called TheSmarterLift™, which is a quick recovery facelift procedure that offers many of the same benefits as traditional facelift surgery. Dr. Cabrera sums up the procedure thusly:
“Make no mistake about it, despite the small recovery, no compromises on the results, safety or patient satisfaction are made.”
Is TheSmarterLift™ Suitable for Me and My Needs?
You may be an appropriate candidate for TheSmarterLift™ if you have a busy work and/or social schedule and minimal time to recover from surgery. Or, if you do not yet need a traditional full facelift, but are seeking to refresh your appearance, TheSmarterLift™ is likely a great option for you. The procedure is also appropriate for individuals who cannot afford a traditional facelift but still desire facial improvement. TheSmarterLift™ lifts the cheeks and defines the jawline and neck, giving you a more refreshed, youthful appearance.
What TheSmarterLift™ Can Treat
Over time, the natural aging process, overexposure to the sun or genetic factors can negatively affect the appearance of the face. For example, skin elasticity and muscle tone diminish and fat becomes displaced, causing the facial skin to wrinkle and the facial features to sag. Some common signs of aging include:
- Sagging cheeks
- A worried or sad appearance
- Loss of volume in face
- Loss of youthful facial shape (round or heart-shaped)
- Loss of definition of features
When performed by a skilled surgeon like Dr. Cabrera, TheSmarterLift™ can address all of these signs of aging and refine the contours of the face for a more attractive and youthful appearance.
Benefits of TheSmarterLift™
- Short, safe procedure – TheSmarterLift™ takes about one to two hours to perform. No overnight stay at the hospital or surgery center is required.
- Half the recovery time of traditional facelift – most patients recover within a week.
- Results look natural – no awkward tightness, “surprised” expressions or distortion at the corners of the mouth.
- Performed under local anesthesia or light sedation instead of general anesthesia.
- Lower cost than traditional facelift.
Schedule a Consultation Today
If you’d like to learn more about the quick-recovery alternative to traditional facelift surgery, please schedule an appointment with Boca Raton plastic surgeon Dr. Rafael Cabrera. Call our office at (561) 393-6400.